- My little corner of the Internet hit 10,000 views (not counting folks on "readers"). Pretty cool, though not such a big number given that I've been blogging since mid-2009.
- I love the movie Hook. IMDB and then Wikipedia taught me the little boy became a lawyer and now a law prof at Case Western. Mean Me thinks tie was not kind to his adorable-ness. Mean Me feels guilty for saying
- My Fight Like a Girl story posted last week. It is largely about the endo journey w/ a bit of the back thrown in.
- I have a doc appt on Wednesday. Cheer my bones on!! Hopefully I am fusing well.
- PT was tough today and I'm not sure why. Nothing new on the plate, just struggled through it all. I have more walking to do but feel lazy.
- I've been eating horribly lately. And it shows on the scale and in my jeans. I'm not motivated to improve though...
- I'll post two book reviews soon, one I was sorely disappointed in and another that was a really nice surprise (a giveaway win).
- Still loving Once Upon a Time but not a fan of the storyline in this week's coming attraction. I do like getting more backstory involving the Evil Queen though....she is wonderfully acted and just superbly icy.
Monday, January 30, 2012