Friday, July 31, 2009

wherein i brag

I confess....I am going to be positive. I am going to list a bunch of things that are good about me. I have been thinking about this and have decided I am NOT going to include any negatives, "but"s, or moderation/modulation/whatever the word is that I'm looking for (i.e. "I may not be X, but I am Y" or "I have to do X but then I can Y" or "Others may be better but"). I will not let myself type those or will erase them if I do. Only positives.
  • I am smart.
  • I am especially talented in logical thinking and speed of comprehension.
  • I am in good shape
  • I have cool-looking muscle tone, especially in my arms.
  • I am a good runner.
  • I am loyal.
  • I am good at hearing what is behind what people say and trying to understand their "come from" place
  • I write well.
  • I work hard (not just at "work").
  • I am very prompt.
  • I keep a neat, organized desk.
  • I make good chocolate chip cookies (chewy soft ones).
  • I am willing to taste new foods.
  • I compliment strangers and make their days nicer
  • I care.
  • I come up with some witty comments.
  • I pay attention.
  • I say Thank You.
  • I think before I speak.
  • I've fought through a LOT and have kept fighting

3 comments:

Lauren Starks said...

You're a good friend to have. Someone I'd always take in my corner :)

Lesley said...

You are determined and demonstrate perseverance.
You are a good writer.

Anonymous said...

You are good at so many other things at well and be proud of your accomplishments.