Monday, January 12, 2009

all fought out

I confess...that I'm in a bit of an "I can't" mood.

The pain yesterday was the worst it has been in a long time. Bad enough that I even skipped over my typical meds and "borrowed" a higher-power one that my husband had left over (yeah, yeah, not the greatest thing to do, but it was truly that or the ER). It did help, and made me a bit giddy, but some of the pain even poked through then.

I woke up kinda queasy and achy but thought it might just be fatigue, the Mondays, or even a medicine-hangover. Now the pain is coming back. And I just don't feel up to fighting it off. So this will be a short and whiny entry.

When medicine works I always wonder if "this" (the way I feel on medicine) is how "normal" people feel every day.

2 comments:

Lauren Starks said...

*big hugs* I hope you get some relief from it all soon.

Lesley said...

I am having one of those days today...fed up of pushing myself on bad pain days to bring a hot water bottle to work and tons of pain meds ...hugs