- I have an interview tomorrow. I don't tend to "do" nervous but find I am a bit nervous for this one. I'm trying to see that as a good sign...I want it. And not just because I feel a bit useless since I'm not working and can't even really help with housework since I can't move too freely.
- I am still in a lot of pain.
- On that note, I've been thinking again about assumptions. I've been skipping weights entirely and walking really slow at the gym. I feel self-conscious about that. I've also been wondering what other gym-goers might assume about my relationship with my body. I am making assumptions here too, but there are a couple very heavy gym-goers and I sometimes wonder if they have any clue how much I battle my body or assume it is all easier for me since I'm a fit size.
- Last year, I suggested that Toyota engineered the oil spill since it totally knocked their accelerator issues out of the lead news spot. It is totally classless to say, but I had a fleeting thought about Libya causing the earthquake. Yeah, that totally counts against me in the good person tally.
- I haven't watched Jeopardy as much of late, which is really a commentary on how awful I feel. I did watch last night though and only one contestant made it to Final Jeopardy. I'm dorky enough to have found that really interesting....though I do think the contestant looked a bit bored in the game.
- I got two dozen roses and some chocolates this week from the new guy because he wanted to make me smile when I've been in a lot of pain. It worked.
- I used some Target giftcards for new bedding. I am quite proud of my insight in buying a King-Size comforter set to better fit the Queen-Sized bed that has an extra deep mattress and an additional mattress pad on top. The "deep pocket" Queen-Size sheets are also a definite improvement...especially with my habit of kicking in my sleep which often demolished the not-quite-fitting regular ones.
- I have no interest in Saint Patrick's Day. Well, I have an interest in the Mint Oreo Blizzard-of-the-Month.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
not so deep thoughts
I confess....sometimes I have no idea what to write as an intro for a bullet point post...